Your use of the Site is voluntary. It is your choice whether to participate or not. You may terminate your use at any time and for any reason. If for any reason you believe that your use is anything but voluntary, please terminate all use of the Site.
You represent that all of the information, data and other materials you provide on this Site or to Company through any other means are true, accurate, current and complete. You are responsible for updating and correcting the information you have provided on this Site, as appropriate.
Social Network Logins
No Medical Advice
The information provided by Company on the Site is for purposes of improving your wellness and athletic performance only and is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Your interactions with the Company and the Site are not intended to create, nor do they create, any doctor-patient relationship. You should seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with whom you have such a relationship if you have questions regarding any medical or psychiatric condition or if you are experiencing any symptoms of or believe you may have any medical or psychiatric condition, regardless of any information contained within the Site. You should not ignore professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of the Company, the Site or any recommendations contained therein. Furthermore, you should not interpret the Company’s recommendations or any other communications from the Company or the Site as recommending any specific treatment plan, product or course of action. All statements and recommendations contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. You should always consult your physician or other qualified health provider before starting any new treatment or stopping any treatment that has been prescribed for you by your physician or other qualified health provider.
PLEASE CALL YOUR DOCTOR OR 911 IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL OR PSYCHIATRIC EMERGENCY.
The Site may include features that promote physical activity. Consider the risks involved and consult with your medical professional before engaging in any physical activity. Company is not responsible or liable for any injuries or damages you may sustain that result from your use of, or inability to use, the features of the Site. The products sold by the Company (“Products”) are not medical devices.
Company may, in its sole discretion, choose to not process or to cancel your order in certain circumstances. This may occur, for example, when the product or service you wish to purchase is out of stock or has been mispriced, we suspect the request is fraudulent, or in other circumstances Company deems appropriate in its sole discretion. Company also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take steps to verify your identity to process your order. Company will either not charge you or refund the charges for orders that we do not process or cancel. Without limiting the foregoing, Company reserves the right to: (i) revoke any stated offer; (ii) correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omission; and (iii) make changes to prices, content, promotion offers, product descriptions or specifications, or other information without obligation to issue any notice of such changes (including after an order has been submitted, acknowledged, shipped, or received, except as prohibited by law).
Return Policy; Credits & Refunds
Company accepts returns on certain merchandise on a case-by-case basis.
Returnable items can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Returns are only available by mail. When shipping a return by mail, please follow these guidelines:
- Items must be returned unused, unworn, unwashed and undamaged.
- Items should not be tampered with in anyway which breaches warranty conditions
- Return items in their original packaging with all tags attached. Packaging may include hangers, plastic wrap, boxes, warranty cards, accessories and dust bags.
- Each item must be returned to a specific location. Please ensure only the items listed on your return label are included in the return package.
Non-returnable items are listed as final sale. Final sale items are not eligible for return and will not appear in your eligible items for return. We let you know when an item is final sale by noting it in the item’s description and it may also be noted on your packing slip.
We offer two refund options for returnable merchandise:
1.You can select to return for merchandise credit and enjoy free return shipping. (Note: Air-shipping rates apply for Alaska and Hawaii.)
2.You can select to return for a refund to original form of payment and pay a return shipping fee.
Items that have been returned for a Company merchandise credit will be refunded in the form of a merchandise credit (a "Merchandise Credit") at the original purchase price, plus applicable sales tax, and, if applicable, the return shipping charges will be deducted from the amount of the Merchandise Credit. Merchandise Credit may be redeemed only for the purchase of merchandise and/or vouchers on the Company Sites and may not be used for the purchase of Gift Cards. Merchandise Credit is not transferable and may not be combined with Merchandise Credit belonging to others. At no time may you purchase, sell or barter any Merchandise Credit. Merchandise Credit is not redeemable for cash, unless required by law. The obligations represented by outstanding Merchandise Credit may at any time be assigned to and assumed by any affiliate of, or successor to, the present or any future owner of the Company business, or any third party under contract with such present or future owner. You expressly consent to and authorize any such future assignment and assumption of outstanding Merchandise Credit obligations, and you agree to look solely to such assignee in the event of any such transfer.
Items that have been returned for a refund to your original form of payment will be refunded (a "Return Refund") at the original purchase price plus applicable sales tax and the return shipping charges (if any) will be deducted from your refund. Please note that in connection with the Return Refund, a refund to your original form of payment includes restoring any prior Merchandise Credit or other membership rewards that you may have used for your purchase to your account. Refunds to your original form of payment will appear on your statement within approximately seven days.
Any credit balance (including any Merchandise Credit) will be automatically applied to your next purchase of merchandise and/or vouchers from the Company Sites and the order of redemption of such credits will be determined by Company. To the extent your credits exceed the amount of your total purchase, the excess credit balance will remain in your account to be applied to your next purchase, subject to the foregoing terms and conditions. If your account and/or membership is terminated for any reason, any credit balances in your account may be cancelled, to the fullest extent permitted by law. Account balances are determined by Company and such determination is final.
Product and Service Descriptions
Company attempts to provide accurate descriptions of products and services on the Company Sites. Company does not warrant, however, that the descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. If a product or service offered on the Company Sites is not as described, your sole remedy is to return the item, as specified in these Terms of Membership.
The Company Sites may offer a quick view type feature for various products. This feature allows you to view price information about the product and add the product to your cart without opening the product page. The quick view feature and this "add to cart" feature are offered for your convenience only. The product page is where you will find more detailed information about a product, its source, features and pricing.
Company strives to provide accurate pricing information regarding the products and services available on the Company Sites. We cannot, however, insure against pricing errors. Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to not process or to cancel any orders placed for a product or service whose price was incorrectly posted on the site as a result of an error. If this occurs, Company will notify you by email. In addition, Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to correct any error in the stated full retail price.
Charges and Billing
You must provide a valid credit card number when you order a product or service from the Site. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to use such credit card, and you agree to pay all charges incurred using your account. You agree that we may pass your credit card information and related personally identifiable information to our designated service provider(s) for their use in charging you for the products or services ordered by you. All charges are exclusive of sales and other taxes and you are responsible for payment of any applicable taxes (other than taxes on Company income). We reserve the right to accept or reject orders for any reason. Price and availability of any service are subject to change without notice.
Product and Service Availability
The Company Sites may contain information regarding the availability of merchandise. This information can be used to estimate the likelihood that an item will be shipped immediately after you place your order. Unfortunately, Company cannot guarantee that an item listed as “in stock” will actually ship right away, as inventory can change significantly from day-to-day. In rare cases, a product or service offering may be in stock when a customer places the order, and sold out by the time Company attempts to process the order. Should this happen, Company will notify you by email. Service offerings that are out-of-stock generally are no longer available. If Company determines that a product or service you wish to purchase is no longer available, the item will be cancelled from your order. Company will notify you by email and delete the item from the Company Sites.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear at the Site. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
Where We Ship:
48 Contiguous United States
- Select standard, second day or next day at checkout for orders shipped within the 48 contiguous United States.
Alaska & Hawaii
- To ship to Alaska and Hawaii, select second day at checkout. Please provide a physical street address for delivery, as we cannot deliver expedited shipments to P.O. boxes in Alaska and Hawaii. Your order will be delivered in two to seven business days from shipment. Note: Some items which ship directly from our vendors' warehouse aren’t eligible for delivery to Alaska or Hawaii.
P.O. Boxes & APO/FPO Addresses
- Select standard shipping at checkout. Our items usually reach the post office by the estimated delivery date defined at checkout, but delivery from the APO or FPO to you may take longer (up to eight weeks in some cases). Please allow additional time for shipments to these addresses. Refer inquiries to the Military Postal Service.
Shipping Time Frame
- Please allow two to seven business days from the date of shipment for your order to arrive (unless otherwise noted). We try to group all of your orders together so that you receive a single package, though sometimes your orders may arrive in separate packages.
- For estimates of shipping times, refer to the product page, or check your order confirmation email. You may also check the status of your order anytime in Your Account.
- Please note that shipping times are approximated from the time your purchase leaves our warehouse.
- Most items are available to ship in one to two business days from order date unless otherwise noted. We process, ship, and deliver packages seven days per week (location and carrier restrictions apply). Not all items qualify for expedited shipping. Expedited shipping must comply with address requirements of the carrier.
- Due to Department of Transportation guidelines, regulated materials can only be shipped via standard shipping.
- Legal requirements prohibit orders containing alcohol from being shipped to certain states. These exceptions will be noted in the product description.
- Some of our products require additional shipping and handling charges due to their size or weight, expedited shipping options, and orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii. These charges will be noted on the product page and at checkout.
- Please place a separate order for each shipping address you wish to use if you would like items to ship to different destinations. With Company Unlimited, after you place the initial order and pay the standard shipping costs once, standard shipping is free on all orders for the next 30 days.
- While we’ll do all we can to ensure your order is delivered on time, Company is not responsible for shipping delays caused by circumstances outside of our control. Offer only applies for items indicated. Offer does not apply to shipments to PO boxes, A.P.O. and F.P.O. addresses, or international orders. Over sized items, expedited options, and orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii do not qualify and will have additional charges as noted at checkout. If you purchase several items, they may ship separately and at different times. To expedite your order, items that ship from the same location will be grouped together. We’ll send you a shipping-confirmation email when all or part of your order has been shipped.
- We will keep you updated on your order status via email. You can also check the status of your order anytime in Orders tab of Your Account. (Just select the Track button from the Order Details page. The tracking page will give you the most up-to-date information.)
Success Stories Not Typical
Success stories posted by users on our Site may not represent typical or even accurate results obtained from any particular fitness activity or diet. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Company has no and assumes no obligation or liability associated with the accuracy, reliability or effectiveness of any activity or recommendation contained in any user success stories.
License and Site Access
All content available through this Site (including, without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, code and software, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof) is the exclusive property of and owned by Company, its licensors or its content providers, and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable U.S. and foreign laws.
Company grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this Site. Unless indicated to the contrary, you may access, copy, download and print the content available on this Site for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices that appear in the content. Company or its licensors or content providers retain full and complete title to the content available on the Site, including all associated intellectual property rights, and provide this content to you under a license that is revocable at any time in Company’s sole discretion. Company strictly prohibits any other use of any content available through the Site, including but not limited to:
- any downloading, copying or other use of the content or the Site for purposes competitive to Company or for the benefit of another vendor or any third party;
- any caching, unauthorized linking to the Site or the framing of any content available on the Site;
- any modification, distribution, transmission, performance, broadcast, publication, uploading, licensing, reverse engineering, transfer or sale of, or the creation of derivative works from, any content, products or services obtained from the Site that you do not have a right to make available (such as the intellectual property of another party);
- any uploading, posting or transmitting of any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer;
- using any hardware or software intended to surreptitiously intercept or otherwise obtain any information (such as system data or personal information) from the Site (including, but not limited to the use of any “scraping” or other data mining techniques, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools); or
- any action that imposes or may impose (in Company’s sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Company’s infrastructure, or damage or interfere with the proper working of our infrastructure.
You are responsible for obtaining access to the Site, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Site. You may not bypass any measures that have been implemented to prevent or restrict access to this Site. Any unauthorized access to the Site by you (including any such access or use that involves in any way an account you may establish on the Site or any device you may use to access the Site) shall terminate the permission or license granted to you by Company.
Company reserves the right to refuse or cancel any person’s registration for this Site, remove any person from this Site and prohibit any person from using this Site for any reason whatsoever, and to limit or terminate your access to or use of the Site at any time without notice. Company neither warrants nor represents that your use of the content available on this Site will not infringe rights of third parties not affiliated with Company. Termination of your access or use will not waive or affect any other right or relief to which Company may be entitled, at law or in equity.
Content You Submit
You acknowledge that you are responsible for any content you may submit through the Site, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through this Site any content that:
- is confidential, proprietary, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, unlawful, harmful, threatening, false, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, profane, abusive, harassing, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, including, but not limited to any content that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violates the rights of any party or otherwise gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any applicable U.S. or foreign laws;
- may contain software viruses or malware;
- contains advertisements or solicitations of any kind, or other commercial content;
- is designed to impersonate others;
- contains personal information (such as messages that include phone numbers, Social Security numbers, payment card numbers, account numbers, addresses or employer references), except where we expressly ask you to provide such information;
- contains messages by non-spokesperson employees of Company purporting to speak on behalf of Company or containing confidential information or expressing opinions concerning Company;
- contains messages that offer unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted, confidential or private information;
- contains multiple messages placed within individual folders by the same user restating the same point;
- contains chain letters of any kind; or
- contains identical (or substantially similar) messages to multiple recipients advertising any product or service, expressing a political or other similar message, or any other type of unsolicited commercial message; this prohibition includes but is not limited to (a) using the invitation functionality that may be available on the Site to send messages to people who do not know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact; (b) using the Site to connect to people who do not know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; or (c) sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases or group aliases.
You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. Some features that may be available on this Site require registration. By registering, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself.
With respect to any content you submit, post, upload, publish or otherwise make available through the Site (other than personal information, which is handled in accordance with the Privacy Notice), you grant Company a perpetual, irrevocable, non-terminable, worldwide, transferable, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, copy, distribute, publicly display, modify, create derivative works, and sublicense such content or any part of such content, in any media. Any such content will not be treated as confidential. You hereby represent, warrant and covenant that: (i) any content you provide does not include anything (including, but not limited to, text, images, music or video) to which you do not have the full right to grant such a license to Company; and (ii) Company is free to exercise its rights to and/or implement your content if it so desires, without obtaining permission or license from any third party and without reference to you or any other person.
This Site may contain links to other websites or resources that are operated by third parties not affiliated with Company. These links are provided as a convenience to you and as an additional avenue of access to the information contained therein. We are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. Inclusion of links to other sites or resources should not be viewed as an endorsement of the content of linked sites or resources. Different terms and conditions and privacy policies may apply to your use of any linked sites or resources. Company is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or liability caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with any use of or reliance on any such content, products or services available on or through any such linked site or resource.
If you provided us with your mobile phone number, you must have a text messaging-enabled mobile device with a text messaging plan in order to receive text messages from us. This service is free from Company but charges from your carrier for text, data or other usage may apply and you are responsible for all such charges.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE AND THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE OR ANY FEATURE OR PART THEREOF AT ANY TIME. COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT THE SITE WILL BE SECURE; THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE WILL BE VIRUS-FREE; OR THAT INFORMATION ON THE SITE WILL BE CORRECT, ACCURATE, ADEQUATE, USEFUL, TIMELY, RELIABLE OR OTHERWISE COMPLETE. IF YOU DOWNLOAD ANY CONTENT FROM THIS SITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH CONTENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
IN CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS, THE LAW MAY NOT PERMIT THE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE PROVIDERS WHOSE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE ON THE COMPANY SITES ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND NOT AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES OF COMPANY. COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, BREACHES OR NEGLIGENCE OF ANY SUCH SERVICE PROVIDERS OR FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING THEREFROM.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE, COMMUNICATIONS WITH THIRD PARTIES, AND PURCHASE AND USE OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE COMPANY SITES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY INFORMATION YOU SEND OR RECEIVE DURING YOUR USE OF THE SITE MAY NOT BE SECURE AND MAY BE INTERCEPTED BY UNAUTHORIZED PARTIES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT THE SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU AT NO CHARGE. RECOGNIZING SUCH, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONSUMER PROTECTION LAW), NEITHER COMPANY NOR ITS LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS (“COMPANY GROUP”) WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO (1) THIS SITE, OR ANY OTHER SITE OR RESOURCE YOU ACCESS THROUGH A LINK FROM THIS SITE; (2) ANY ACTION WE TAKE OR FAIL TO TAKE AS A RESULT OF COMMUNICATIONS YOU SEND TO US; (3) ANY MERCHANDISE CREDITS OR RETURN REFUNDS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR ACCOUNT; (4) ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE OR PURCHASED THROUGH THE COMPANY SITES, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY ARISING FROM ANY USE OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; (5) ANY DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED IN OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE; (6) THE MODIFICATION, REMOVAL OR DELETION OF ANY CONTENT SUBMITTED OR POSTED ON THE SITE; OR (7) ANY USE OF THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF COMPANY GROUP HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, OR OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE OR RESOURCE. THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY ARISING FROM ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, FILE CORRUPTION, COMMUNICATION-LINE FAILURE, NETWORK OR SYSTEM OUTAGE, LOSS OF PROFITS BY YOU, OR THEFT, DESTRUCTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, LOSS OR USE OF ANY RECORD OR DATA, AND ANY OTHER TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE LOSS. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NEITHER COMPANY NOR ITS LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER OF THE SITE. YOUR REMEDY FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE CLAIMS OR ANY DISPUTE WITH COMPANY IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
YOU AND COMPANY AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, ALL OR A PORTION OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
If you are a resident of California: You waive your rights with respect to California Civil Code Section 1542, which says "a general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
If you are a resident of New Jersey: Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, nothing in these Terms limits or excludes our responsibility for losses or damages caused by Company’s own fraud, recklessness, gross negligence or willful misconduct.
The Site contains services and features that are available to certain mobile devices. Your carrier’s normal rates and fees apply. Not all mobile services will work with all carriers or devices. By using Company’s mobile services, you agree that we may communicate with you by electronic means to your mobile device and that certain information about your use of these services may be shared with us. If you change or deactivate your mobile phone number, you must promptly update your account information to ensure that we don’t send your messages to a different person.
When you use the Site or send emails to Company, you are communicating with Company electronically. You consent to receive electronically any communications related to your use of this Site. Company will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that are provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. All notices from Company intended for receipt by a customer shall be deemed delivered and effective when sent to the email address you provide on any of the Company Sites.
Site-Provided Email and Postings
The Site may provide users with the ability to send email messages to other users and non-users and to post messages on the Site. Company is under no obligation to review any content (including any messages) posted on or sent through the Site by users and assumes no responsibility or liability relating to any such content. Company, in its sole discretion, may monitor, not post or remove any such content.
Access to Password Protected Site Features
Access to and use of password-protected areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. You are responsible for protecting your login credentials, including any password. You agree that you will be responsible for any and all statements made, and acts or omissions that occur, through the use of your login credentials. If you have any reason to believe or become aware of any loss, theft or unauthorized use of your login credentials, notify Company immediately. Company may assume that any communications we receive from your email or other address, or communications that are associated with your login credentials or your account on this Site, have been made by you unless we receive notice indicating otherwise.
Trademarks and Copyrights
The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of Company or its licensors or content providers, or other parties. Users or any parties acting on their behalf are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as meta tags on other pages or sites without the written permission of Company or such third party which may own the Marks. You may not use frames or utilize framing techniques or technology to enclose any content included on the Site without Company’s express written consent. Further, you may not utilize any Site content in any meta tags or any other “hidden text” techniques or technologies without Company’s express written consent. All content (including any software programs) available on or through the Site is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable U.S. and foreign laws.
Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement
Company respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. You are hereby informed that Company has adopted and reasonably implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of website users or Company members who are repeat copyright infringers. Company may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts and/or memberships of users who may be infringing the intellectual property of a third party. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Company’s Copyright Agent the following information (to be effective, the notification must be in writing and provided to our Copyright Agent):
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- your address, telephone number, and, if available, email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Company’s agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
Company may update this contact information from time to time without notice to you. We will post the current contact information on this Site.
Survival of Terms After Agreement Ends
We make no representation that information available in connection with the Site is appropriate or available for use outside the United States. Those who choose to access the Site from outside the United States do so on their own initiative and risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Risk of Loss
The items purchased through the Site are shipped by a third party carrier pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
From time to time, Company may offer special promotional offers that may or may not apply to your Company account. You agree to be bound by any additional terms and conditions for these special offers.
Entire Agreement and Admissibility
How to Contact Us
You also may write to us at:
MAS Design Inc.
Attn: Legal Department
MAS Design Inc
450 Fashion Ave
Suite # 707,
New York, NY 10123,
Last Modified: September 20, 2018