SPRYNG™ 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return your SPRYNG™s within thirty (30) days of the delivery date. All returns and exchanges are subject to the conditions listed below.
1) Returns and exchanges must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Obtain an RMA number by contacting us email@example.com. Returned items without an RMA number will not be eligible for a credit to your account.
2) Returns must be shipped within 30 days of the delivery date; exchanges must be shipped within 30 days of the delivery date.
3) Products and packaging must be returned in new and undamaged condition. Items should not be tampered with in anyway which breaches warranty conditions. Items must be returned unused, unworn, unwashed, and undamaged. Any product(s) showing signs of wear or being soiled in any way, or any products not fitting the criteria described above, will be deemed "unacceptable" and you will be so notified. Unacceptable returns and/or exchanges may be reshipped to you following payment of an inspection/shipping fee.
4) Returned items will be subject to a 7.5% restocking fee. A returned item is an item that is being sent back for credit under the conditions listed as “refund options” below.
5) All partial or full refunds will be considered under the conditions mentioned in the “refund options” below.
6) SPRYNG™ and MAS Design Inc NY are not responsible for items lost or damaged during shipping.
7) Non-Returnable Items - Non-returnable items are listed as final sale. Final sale items are not eligible for return and will not appear in your eligible items for return. We let you know when an item is final sale by noting it in the item’s description and it may also be noted on your packing slip.
8) Refund Options
We offer two refund options for returnable merchandise:
- You can select to return for merchandise credit and enjoy free return shipping. (Note: Air-shipping rates apply for Alaska and Hawaii.)
- You can select to return for a refund to original form of payment and pay a return shipping fee.
Items that have been returned for a Company merchandise credit will be refunded in the form of a merchandise credit (a "Merchandise Credit") at the original purchase price, plus applicable sales tax, and, if applicable, the return shipping charges will be deducted from the amount of the Merchandise Credit. Merchandise Credit may be redeemed only for the purchase of merchandise and/or vouchers on the Company Sites and may not be used for the purchase of Gift Cards. Merchandise Credit is not transferable and may not be combined with Merchandise Credit belonging to others. At no time may you purchase, sell or barter any Merchandise Credit. Merchandise Credit is not redeemable for cash, unless required by law. The obligations represented by outstanding Merchandise Credit may at any time be assigned to and assumed by any affiliate of, or successor to, the present or any future owner of the Company business, or any third party under contract with such present or future owner. You expressly consent to and authorize any such future assignment and assumption of outstanding Merchandise Credit obligations, and you agree to look solely to such assignee in the event of any such transfer.
Items that have been returned for a refund to your original form of payment will be refunded (a "Return Refund") at the original purchase price plus applicable sales tax and the return shipping charges (if any) will be deducted from your refund. Please note that in connection with the Return Refund, a refund to your original form of payment includes restoring any prior Merchandise Credit or other membership rewards that you may have used for your purchase to your account. Refunds to your original form of payment will appear on your statement within approximately seven days.
Any credit balance (including any Merchandise Credit) will be automatically applied to your next purchase of merchandise and/or vouchers from the Company Sites and the order of redemption of such credits will be determined by Company. To the extent your credits exceed the amount of your total purchase, the excess credit balance will remain in your account to be applied to your next purchase, subject to the foregoing terms and conditions. If your account and/or membership is terminated for any reason, any credit balances in your account may be cancelled, to the fullest extent permitted by law. Account balances are determined by Company and such determination is final.